REEU 2023 PROGRAM
The program will take place May 29 – June 30, 2023.
To participate in the program you must:
- Be a student who has not yet completed a Bachelor’s degree,
- Be majoring in engineering, science, or other technology fields,
- Be at least 18 years of age, and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
In addition to the requirements above, eligibility for the REEU fellowship* requires the following:
- Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident,
- Be a university student who has freshman or sophomore classification, and
- Be an agriculture science or environmental/agricultural engineering major,
Students from under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Essays should be one page in length describing student’s research interests, career goals, and related
experience. Applications review for the 2023 program will start on November 15, 2022, and continue till all seats are filled.
Click Here To Apply (Use Password: wXj492QraY! to continue your application)
APPLICATION IS NOW CLOSE FOR THIS YEAR. OFFER LETTERS WILL BE MAILED OUT MID-MARCH
REEU Fellowship Highlights*
- a $2,500 stipend,
- on-campus housing,
- meal allowance,
- a travel allowance to a water quality conference or a field trip in Texas, and
- a paid internship opportunities in the following year with the AgriLife Extension Service or a company offering Water services.
*Applicants must meet all three requirements for receiving the fellowship benefits.