REEU 2022 PROGRAM
The program will take place May 31st – July 1st, 2022.
To participate in the program you must:
- Be a student who has not yet completed a Bachelor’s degree,
- Be majoring in engineering, science, or other technology fields,
- Be at least 18 years of age, and
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.75.
In addition to the requirements above, eligibility for the REEU fellowship* requires the following:
- Be a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident,
- Be a university student who has freshman or sophomore classification, and
- Be an agriculture science or environmental/agricultural engineering major,
Students from under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Essays should be one page in length describing student’s research interests, career goals, and related
experience. Applications review for the 2022 Program will start on January 15, 2022, and continue till all
seats are filled.
Application for the 2022 Program is now CLOSED. Click Here To Apply
All seats have been filled for this year’s program. Check back in October for the next year program!
REEU Fellowship Highlights*
- a $2,500 stipend,
- on-campus housing,
- meal allowance,
- a travel allowance to present their research at a water quality conference in Texas, and
- a paid internship opportunities in the following year with the AgriLife Extension Service or a company offering OSSF services.
*Applicants must meet all three requirements for receiving the fellowship benefits.